Páginas

Sunday 29 May 2011

The monthly Deal

Today I had an stressing day. Let me explain you why....
I woke up and was such a sunny day that I decided was time to go to the beach. Was excited with the idea. First day in the year in the beach! YaaaaYYY!! Got my new bikini and went to the beach rushing wanting to have the first bath in the sea of the year. And when i was about to do it.... I realiced i still was wearing my sleepy socks with my sandals!! No wonder why everybody was looking at me!!!


Skin/Piel: *LpD* Skins - *Elisa* Chic Emerald - NEW!!
Hair/Pelo: I ALEIDA I group gift - Check in notices/ mirar en las noticias del grupo
Bikini: [WAP Design] 70's Bikini rose - 50 L$ (Monthly Deal)
Shoes/Zapatos: [Aliza Karu] Rockabilly shoes -50 L$ (monthly deal). Socks with 12 funny textures to choose/ los calcetines tienen 12 texturas divertidas para elegir.


Following with my day. After my morning in the beach i had a date with my friends to go shopping... and i did such a mess in my dressing room.... but was for a nice cause :)


Skin/Piel: *LpD* Skins - *Elisa* Sweet Cherry. NEW!!
Hair/Pelo: AD - Joy (past free gift)
Glases/Gafas: *LpD* - *Honey* Glasses Coconut - Group Gift
Hat/Sombrero: *SoliDea Little FoliEs*Flower Jewels Hat for The Monthly Deal - 50 LS
Poncho: *LpD* - *Paula* Poncho For The Monthly Deal - 50 LS
Top: Part of *LpD* - *Don't forget me* Dress NEW!!
Skirt/Falda: *salire Ruffled pants/Green(c) - Group Gift
Shoes/Zapatos: *LpD* - *Cheers* Shoes Special Ed. - 90 L$ - Chic Boutique 
Bag/Bolso: !1mm***  group gift scarf &kagobag
Wardrobe/Armario: Back to the 70s wardrobe (boxed) - by Italica I.D. - 50 LS (Monthly Deal)
Armchair/Sillon: Part of Coastal living room  - by Italica I.D.


And well, got such a nice deals and cute things that I could not help to go for a walk with all my new clothes. I had to show to all my jealous neightvours them... hihihihi


Skin/Piel: *LpD* Skins - *Elisa* Natural With Teeth. NEW!!
Hair/Pelo: .: vive9 :. Donna in Brunette Tones
Tunic/Túnica: .::PiCHi::. SilkTunic Blossom [Turquoise] - 50 L$ (Monthly deal)
Leggins: Sunday Leggings 003 OliveFloralLarge - 50 LS in Marketplace
Shoes/Zapatos: *LpD* - *Hippy* Shoes Dark Brown
Bag/Bolso: !1mm***  choco bag - Dollarbie
Glasses/Gafas: *LpD* - *Honey* Glasses Coconut - Group Gift

Poses:
Libdescent Poses
Izumiya
So... was a non stop day. Stressing, huh??

Remember The Monthly Deal comes from 28th to June 5th.
Recordar que el Monthly Deal va del 28 al 5 de Junio.

No comments:

Post a Comment