Páginas

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Photo Session with Me :D

Recently, my friend got addicted in  The Arcade, and she sent me a lot of item from the event because she played too much looool. And  all the gift is very nice, therefore I decided to get myself into the Arcade, and after numerous times of trying because the sim is always full, I managed to get in. And it is awesome place, and super item .... and here's the item  I got from the Arcade, and I paired them with the new release from Evolve, Element Hair and ArisAris. 

Have you got  your prize yet from the Arcade? If you havent, go and get it today :)


Hair @ -<E'H>- WICCA Hair True Black - new release 
Dress @ EVOLVE- ABSTRACT TARTAN -  new release 
Stole @ Schadenfreude Black Foxy Stole - The Arcade Gacha Event
Camera @ Tee*fy Vintage Brownie Camera Neck Brown  The Arcade Gacha Event
Heels @ ***ArisAris ***ArisAris Rig95 Pumps Roses  - new release 
evolve

No comments:

Post a Comment