Páginas

Saturday 16 February 2013

There's so much to talk about

When I did this photo an hour ago, I was smiling to myself in front of my laptop. I did this because, Estre and I had a chat a day before I went travelling. She was asking me, if I had lolas?, the so famous item now in Second Life. I had that thing called lolas  4 months  ago  when I first met Icarus. Ok, it is not used for what is in your thought now. 

However, after I bought it, I never used it because I don't know how to use it. LOL, so today my post is about lolas and I hope you like it, as most of the designer now have the option of having lolas as part of our lifestyle now.  I think the Lola fits me well especially from the side way? lol

And Happy belated Valentines Days... thank you to all the designer who decided to give out the lovely valentine gift to us . 

Credits goes to :- 
Hair @ TRUTH HAIR Tenille -  black & whites
Necklaces @ +:+WTG+:+ **Heartwarming** February GG #1 female 2013 - gift
Dress @ Arisaris Ease Romper  (lolas Tango Applier) - new release 
Bag @ +:+WTG+:+ **Hot Heart** February GG #2 female 2013 - gift



arisaris



arisaris2

No comments:

Post a Comment