Páginas

Saturday 27 July 2013

In my messy Inventory - 240

Love Dona Flora: 
Donna Flora is one of the well known brands from SL. Now Squinternet Larnia of Donna Flora is sick with cancer and some designers joined effords in this new charity event were the sales will be used to help her to pay the expenses she needs to fight against this cruel sickness.
For more information follow this link:
http://lovedonnaflora.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/so-cancer-happened/

I'm showing you here the dress designed by Nevery Lorakeet from Les Petits Details for this event. And as soon as I'll finish crediting what i wear in my look I'm going to visit the event and buy something to contribute with this cause.




Skin/Piel: .::WoW Skins::.  Teresa Skin - NEW!!
Hair/Pelo: Vanity Hair: Sonata- HAIR FAIR
jewels/Joyas: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Rosana Set
Dress/Vestido: *LpD* - *Lavinia* Dress Pink (Mesh) - Love Donna Flora Event

No comments:

Post a Comment