Páginas

Thursday 17 March 2016

292016 - Let the Game Begin

Today I want to introduce the newest exclusive design from Jumo called the Westeros Gown, which i am wearing the rose color. As most of you know, JUMO dress come with jewelry and it is awesome at all the time.  Well, for your information, would like to share another information that is, JUMO dress and gown are all original design, done by herself. And for the second photo, actually, I want to show a closeup photo of the jewelry. However, after editing the photo, the jewelry change its colors to purple, due to my incompetency in photoshop. Therefore, here I would like to clarified that the jewelry is in rose/pink color.. sorry for the color change. 


And I want to write more today... most of the time, we came to Second Life to spend our time here and why, I am sure  many of us have different reason to be here. And for me, I love to be Second Life for two things, which is to be something that i cannot be in my real life, that is wearing all kinds of different type of outfit. And my other hobby in Second Life, is to be in combat roleplay sim. I love to kill people and be the bad girl. And so ... lets the Game Begin !!! 

Happy Shopping 

Hair @ .:EMO-tions.. *LENI* -BLONDE -We Love Roleplay 
Dress@ .:JUMO:. Westeros Gown Misty Rose - The Instrumentals 

JUMO Mainstore @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/203/73/3505

The Westeros Garden



The Westeros

No comments:

Post a Comment