Páginas

Thursday 24 March 2016

In my messy Inventory - 400

MBA event started on march 10th but as I couldn't be on line last 3 weeks I still couldn't show you any of the exclusives you may find there. So here's my first look wearing items from there.



Skin/Piel: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Irene
Hair/Pelo: ad - isadora - GROUP GIFT
Lipgloss: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lustful Pinks Lipsticks - GIFT in Skin Fair
Nails/Uñas: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Celtic Dreams - MBA
Earrings and necklace/Pendientes y collar: ERSCH - Deep Ocean - Gacha
Top: .:TBO:. Lupe - boho fringe cardigan & top - GROUP GIFT
Shorts: Blueberry - Milly - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - MBA
Shoes/Zapatos: ..::ILLI::.. Hera Gladiator Sandals - MBA

Pose and prop: :LW: Poses - Urban chic- multiple pose prop -TRES CHIC

That's the vendor from nails... as today i didn't take a close up from them. You will find 3 exclusive designs on MBA from Dark Passions. I'm showing here only the Celtic Dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment