Páginas

Monday 19 September 2016

Om


She who thinks she is beautiful will be always beautiful.  -my motivational thoughts all these years. 

By now, if you are my flickr or blog readers, you will know that I only wear the skin from Jumo after June Monteiro introduce her Devon Skin to the Catwa Head. 


Today, I want to introduce again, and again my beautiful skin with all the beautiful creation of eyeshadows and lips color of JUMO. I do hope you will go and try, and you will know why. 


Styling Credit

++++++++++

Skin@ .:JUMO:. Devon Skin Pale

Eyeshadow@.:JUMO:. YOUnique Eyeshadows (Swank Event )
Lips@ .:JUMO:. Devon Lips



**please note**
Always try demo before buying, as my photo may different from the actual product due to wind-light/ shadow/ of my photo


Om

No comments:

Post a Comment